By Eleanor Watts
Read Online or Download Blackboard Book PDF
Similar studying & workbooks books
E-book through Charles Leavitt
There are moments in everyone's measure while you are anticipated to do anything unexpected and daunting--present a seminar, cross on a fieldtrip, create a wiki web page, lead a lab team--and how you can do it or what to anticipate is uncertain. learning at collage calls for a special procedure from learning in school and this ebook explains this transition.
- Skilful Time Management (Student-Friendly Guides)
- Super Fast Guides, Study Skills: How to be smarter, instantly
- 53 Interesting Ways of Helping Your Students to Study
- The Cryptoclub: Using Mathematics to Make and Break Secret Codes (Workbook)
Additional resources for Blackboard Book
Fail) 42 For reference, see the Easier English Dictionary for Students (0 7475 6624 0) 1. 3. 2. 6. 5. 4. 7. general vocabulary Verbs to nouns 9. 8. 10. 11. 12. 13. 14. 15. 16. 17. 18. 19. 20. 21. 22. 43 For reference, see the Easier English Dictionary for Students (0 7475 6624 0) 44 Topics This section focuses on common topics that often come up in the FCE exam and which students might need to speak or write about (for example, the environment, money, shopping and relationships). 45 topic-specific vocabulary Working words This exercise lets you review some of the more common uses of 'grammar'-type words (prepositions, conjunctions, pronouns, prepositions, etc) in context.
He loves going to parties. 7. Jan is so obstinate. G. After all, nobody's perfect. H. It's very easy to upset her. 8. Mr. Roberts is extremely reserved. I. You're almost never on time. 9. You're not very punctual, are you? 10. Has anyone ever told you how bossy you are? J. She always makes good decisions and does the right thing. 11. You're so pessimistic! K. That's true. She made a very clever and funny speech at her party. 12. Jenny is optimistic about the future. L. Her strong and unreasonable ideas have really upset some people.
15. He spent the second half of his life living in __________ remote village of Hogstail Common, __________ he wrote most of his novels. 16. Some people try to __________ up cigarettes by smoking __________ they feel sick, or by limiting themselves to one or __________ a day, but __________ methods are not very effective. 17. My English school, __________ is near the centre of town, is __________ of the best schools in the __________ country. 18. There were at __________ sixty people in the room, which was far __________ than the organisers expected, and __________ there were only 20 chairs, most of us __________ to stand.